Industrial For Sale In Sultan Hamud, Nairobi- Mombasa Highway
- This is an irregular shaped mixed soil plot measuring approximately 50 acres. 20 acres is enclosed with a perimeter masonry wall and 30 acres fenced with chain link
on concrete posts. The property is accessed through a 15m wide access road that is partially cabro paved. The entire facility has recently been constructed by the vendor to high specification. Originally designed as an entirely self-sufficient manufacturing plant the design and specification are extremely flexible to a number of uses from
logistics, manufacturing, warehousing with fully complimentary amenities.The property comprises a substantial modern high bay warehousing /manufacturing unit, gate house, security complex, 28 residential units, changing rooms, dinning complex and an office block each of which are at varying stages of completion but in total add up to circa 23,000 sq m (250,000 sq ft) of developed space.The warehousing/manufacturing unit has roller shutters doors and the eaves height is 15 Meters and has a power floated concrete floor.
The warehousing/manufacturing unit is 90% complete while the offices and utility room within the factory are estimated to be 60% complete. The office block
and the changing rooms are estimated to be 90% complete. Two out of the 4 proposed residential complex blocks are complete while the dinning complex is 85% complete. The sentry/weighbridge office and the security complex are 40% complete. The site would be handed over in this condition.
• Mains power (industrial -11 KVA) and water have been connected to the property.
•Waste disposal is by means of septic tank and waste recycling
• Two boreholes on site.
• 66,000 litres diesel tank
• 36,000 litres LPG tank
• 224,000 litres heavy steel water storage, 25,000 litres raised heavy steal water
• Centralized air cooling system
• Pressurized water firefighting system.
Though buildings are incomplete, they are in sound structural condition and good
state of repair and decoration having been recently constructed.